Mussoorie, Uttarakhand, North India
A five-room boutique bungalow on Mussoorie's Camel's Back Road, a stunning and untouched area! A boutique home stay for the young at heart is the tagline for this upscale inn, but it means much more than that. The large cottage is dispersed across 700 square yards of breath-taking landscape. And all of its rooms have windows that look out into the alluring Himalayas, with no nearby neighbours. A team of award-winning...
A five-room boutique bungalow on Mussoorie's Camel's Back Road, a stunning and untouched area! A boutique home stay for the young at heart is the tagline for this upscale inn, but it means much more than that. The large cottage is dispersed across 700 square yards of breath-taking landscape. And all of its rooms have windows that look out into the alluring Himalayas, with no nearby neighbours. A team of award-winning wildlife filmmakers and a media expert co-run this nature-lovers' project. In the midst of Mussoorie's thronging throngs, LTN527 is a quiet refuge.
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTN527 is special because of its:
- Beautifully verdant location by the picturesque, pollution-free Camel’s Back Road
- Huge patio overlooking an endless horizon of the Himalayan peaks
- Modern-contemporary interiors along with cozy, wooden furnishings
- Spacious courtyard for you to relax & unwind
- Proximity to Mall Road
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Inverter, heater, Wi-Fi
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Iron, torch,
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, bonfire
This is neither a wheelchair-friendly, nor a pet friendly property.
- There are 5 bedrooms - one on the ground floor, two on the first and two on the second.
- TV, heaters, king sized beds, extra mattresses, Wi-Fi and electric kettle are offered in all rooms.
-The rooms on the first floor and second floor are equipped with an attached balcony with unending views of the mountainscapes.
- The ground floor room has an attached patio with beautiful vistas of the Himalayas.
- Each of the rooms is also equipped with an ensuite bathroom.
- There are 5 ensuite bathrooms.
- All attached bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
- It is equipped with a microwave, gas stove, oven, refrigerator, water purifier, toaster and a mixer-grinder.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Guests can start their day with a delicious complimentary breakfast.
- All meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost, on an a la carte basis.
- Vegetarian barbecue meals can be availed at an additional cost of Rs. 800 per person.
- Non-vegetarian barbecue meals can be availed at an additional cost of Rs. 1100 per person.
- A cook is also available to pamper you with your meal preferences.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- There are 85 easy stairs to the main entrance. However, they are not tiring at all.
- Please note that guests can park their cars outside the premises of the property at their own risk.
- Vehicular entry is prohibited on Mall Road between 4:30 PM -10:00 PM. Guests are advised to check in/check out before 4:30 PM. However, if guests check in during that time frame, they will have to park their vehicle 300 metres away and the owner can provide free pick up and drop service to the villa.
- In case of a power outage, the inverter can support all the basic appliances (like light/fan)for up to 3 to 4 hours.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- This is neither a wheelchair-friendly, nor a pet friendly property.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Loud music will not be allowed at the property post 10:30 PM.
- There is a CCTV camera that captures the external area.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi of upto 200 Mbps speed. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Sheets and Towels
BedroomQueen size bed 1
BedroomQueen size bed 2
BedroomQueen size bed 3
BedroomQueen size bed 4
BedroomQueen size bed 5
Library Bus Stand
Dehradun Railway Station
Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Barbecue meal is available at an additional cost of Rs. 400 per person.
- The bonfire can be lit at an additional cost of Rs. 1600 per 2.5 hours.
- Short treks can be organised to George Everest, Bhadraj & JhariPani falls for an additional charge.
*Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM