Kasauli, North India, India
LTN506 is a magnificent house with an expansive plot that spans 5 acres. It exudes grandeur and elegance. With its gable roofs, stone-clad exterior, and cone-shaped canopies, this luxurious home is reminiscent of bygone eras and almost resembles a castle. This castle-like house will immediately transport you to a castaway experience as soon as you pull up to the driveway. This opulent vacation home is bursting...
LTN506 is a magnificent house with an expansive plot that spans 5 acres. It exudes grandeur and elegance. With its gable roofs, stone-clad exterior, and cone-shaped canopies, this luxurious home is reminiscent of bygone eras and almost resembles a castle. This castle-like house will immediately transport you to a castaway experience as soon as you pull up to the driveway. This opulent vacation home is bursting with activities, almost like something from the Harry Potter world.
LTN506 is special because of its:
- Feature in Vogue & Outlook Traveller
- Beautiful location offering wrap-around views of the surrounding gorges
- Viridescent gardens that are furnished with ample seating space
- Seamless melange of a colonial facade yet modern interiors
- Spectrum of leisure amenities and the designated sunroom
- Scrumptious Farm-to-Table meals
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Generator, AC, heater, Wi-Fi
- Wardrobe, hangers, iron, torch
- Solar heating, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, bonfire
- Secured parking space for up to 10 cars
This is a wheelchair-friendly property. Pets are not allowed.
- There are 5 bedrooms - 1 room on the ground floor, 3 rooms and 1 suite room on the first floor.
- Each bedroom has a distinct colour that is followed throughout - from the curtains to the bed covers to even the seating!
- All bedrooms are equipped with a variety of amenities including an AC, heater, TV, Wi-Fi, electric kettle, king-sized beds and ensuite bathrooms.
- All rooms on the first floor have an attached balcony overlooking the garden.
- The suite on the first floor opens up to an attached living room, furnished with sofa-cum-bed.
- There are 5 ensuite bathrooms and 2 common bathrooms in the villa.
- All bathrooms have solar heating, heaters, towels and basic toiletries.
- A separate dressing area is offered in all the attached bathrooms.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
- It is equipped with a refrigerator, water purifier, crockery and cutlery.
- All meals can be provided in-house on an a la carte basis.
- The order for lunch and dinner will have to be placed 3 hours prior. Snacks can be ordered 30 minutes prior.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
We can provide accommodation for 2 drivers at an additional cost of Rs. 1000 per person, per day, inclusive of meal charges. The staff will be accommodated on the premises, in the staff room that is equipped with a mini-fridge, heater and a TV. Commercial drivers are not allowed.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- All-male groups are not allowed.
- In case of a power outage, the 64KVA generator can support all the appliances for up to 24 hours. If the generator is running for more than 8 hours, an additional cost of Rs. 1000 per hour will be levied.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- Guests do not have access to the second floor.
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Manager on call
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
BedroomKing size bed 4
BedroomKing size bed 5
Kasauli Bus Stand
Kasauli Mall Road
Kalka Railway Station
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Barbecue kit is available at an additional cost of Rs. 500 per use.
- Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs.1000 per 3 hours.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM