Kasauli, North India, India
The lovely LTN641 provides a picture of an immersive nature vacation set amidst breath-taking views. An idyllic vacation residence on the foothills of the spectacular Himalayas, this restorative retreat offers a wealth of leisure facilities that easily open up to the expansive outdoor settings. This picture-perfect property offers as a private haven from the outer world, echoing the host's...
The lovely LTN641 provides a picture of an immersive nature vacation set amidst breath-taking views. An idyllic vacation residence on the foothills of the spectacular Himalayas, this restorative retreat offers a wealth of leisure facilities that easily open up to the expansive outdoor settings. This picture-perfect property offers as a private haven from the outer world, echoing the host's emotions.
LTN641 is special because of its:
- Serene location amidst splendid mountainscapes
- Modern interiors with a spectrum of amenities
- Manicured lawn with a hammock
- Sun loungers
- Fully-equipped gymnasium
- Stocked bookshelves
- Overlooking cascading valleys
- There are 4 spacious bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor and 3 on the first floor.
- All bedrooms offer a variety of leisure amenities to ensure your utmost comfort, including a king-sized bed, AC, heater, Wi-Fi, electric kettle, TV, separate seating areas and ensuite bathrooms.
- All bedrooms overlook the gorgeous plunging valleys.
- 2 of the bedrooms on the first floor open up to a common balcony, whereas the third bedroom opens up to the bar area.
- There are 4 ensuite bathrooms and 1 powder room.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- Hairdryers can be provided on request.
- Guests may use the kitchen for reheating purposes only.
- It is equipped with a microwave, gas stove, oven, refrigerator, water purifier, toaster and a mixer-grinder.
- Crockery and cutlery are also available.
- Guests can relish a complimentary breakfast. Lunch and dinner can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs. 600 per person, per meal.
- Snacks can be provided at an additional cost, on an a la carte basis.
- Guests are requested to adhere to the meal timings.
- Consumption and reheating of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
There are 2 villas on the premises of the property. The guests have access to one entire villa and the outdoor
areas. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, guests may have restricted access to any shared amenities.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Cook for All Meals
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
BedroomKing size bed 4
Chandigarh Railway Station
Gharkal Bus Stand
In case of cancellation made during the below mentioned period before the check in by the Guests, the following amount shall be deducted from the total Booking Amount:
Cancellation more than 35 days prior to the check in date - 85% refund to the customer
Cancellation within 35 days of the check in date - No refund to the customer
Incase of cancellations/ modifications for any reason, clients must communicate through the means of email, only then the cancellation would be considered.
A Security deposit of amount INR 20,000 should be deposited to the caretaker at the time of check-in and is totally refundable during the time of checking out. Guests should make sure that there is no damage caused to the property or the amenities/appliances provided. If in case of damage caused, the amount deposited would be deducted for the same.
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping. We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs, butlers or bespoke experiences.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM