Dehradun, North India, India
Let us take you to a period filled with retro sensations at this colonial-style home, The LTN402, in the renowned city of Dehradun. It's as imperial as it gets. This charming home, which is embellished with exquisite woodwork and rare antiquities, has a long history of royalty. Did you know that the renowned and exotic Burma Teak, which was employed during the British colonial era, was used to make these hardwood...
Let us take you to a period filled with retro sensations at this colonial-style home, The LTN402, in the renowned city of Dehradun. It's as imperial as it gets. This charming home, which is embellished with exquisite woodwork and rare antiquities, has a long history of royalty. Did you know that the renowned and exotic Burma Teak, which was employed during the British colonial era, was used to make these hardwood furnishings.
This house provides a wonderful escape from the bustle of the city, nestled among Dehradun's gorgeous green woodlands. What else? Explore and put your organic kitchen farming abilities to the test, relax in the indoor jacuzzi, or just take a quiet stroll through the verdant landscape. This adorable house is complete!
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTN402 is special because of its:
- Panoramic location amidst the azure and verdant hues of the valleys of Dehradun
- Colonial-style regal interiors adorned with wooden decor made with high-quality Burma Teak
- Overall vintage vibes coupled with an abundance of natural lighting
- A well-manicured beautiful verdant lawn
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Quaint organic kitchen garden
- Proximity to Dehradun’s famed tourist attractions
- Provisions for partaking in nature hikes
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Inverter, AC, TV, Wi-Fi access
- Jacuzzi, barbecue meal, fireplace, gym, bonfire
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent, torch
- Wardrobe, heater, indoor games
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Secured parking space for up to 6 cars
This is not a wheel-chair-friendly property. Pets are allowed.
- There are 4 well-furnished spacious bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor of this property.
- All rooms offer a plethora of amenities that include a king-sized bed, an extra mattress, TV, Wi-Fi access, a wardrobe, heater, and an ensuite bathroom.
- One room on the ground floor is not equipped with an AC.
- One room on the first floor features an indoor jacuzzi in the ensuite bathroom.
- There are 4 attached bathrooms on the ground floor and first floor of the property.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels, and basic toiletries.
- One bathroom on the first floor features an indoor jacuzzi.
- There are two such expansive living rooms placed on the ground floor and first floor of this home.
- The living room on the ground floor is furnished in a modern-chic style with a wealth of priceless antiquities from the British regime.
- With its couch-style seating the room can accommodate up to 8 people and it offers Wi-Fi, fireplace, and a wired CCTV camera for security purposes.
- The living room on the second floor with its elegant Burma teak wooden furnishings offers couch-style seating that can seat up to 6 people.
- The room is equipped with amenities such as a TV, Wi-Fi access, and a CCTV camera for security purposes.
- There is a bijou dining area which is a component of the living room on the ground floor.
- This room can accommodate up to 8 people and is not equipped with an AC or TV.
- Whether it be night or day, this expansive balcony on the first floor offers breathtaking views of the surrounding hills.
- It has ample seating space and can accommodate up to 6 people.
- There is another compact balcony on the first floor which can seat up to 2 people comfortably.
- There is a cosy sit-out area near the entrance of the villa which has ample seating arrangements.
- There is an organic kitchen garden that features an array of home-grown veggies cultivated with organic manure.
- The exteriors of this property also feature a sprawling verdant lawn that covers an area of about 4200 sq.ft.
- This well-manicured lawn has ample seating arrangements in the form of comfortable chairs and a covered table that can accommodate up to 8 people.
- Guests may use the kitchen premises to prepare meals.
- The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, gas stove, refrigerator, water purifier, toaster mixer, and grinder.
- Crockery and cutlery are also available.
- Guests may use the kitchen premises to prepare their own meals.
- Breakfast here is complimentary. Additionally, all meals can be prepared in-house by the chef for an additional charge of Rs.1000 per day.
- Ingredients will be charged as per actuals.
- Cooking and consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
Overlooking the scenic vistas of Dehradun and Mussoorie lies this tranquil haven away from the cacophony of bustling cities. This perfect northern getaway has an exclusive assortment of carefully designed experiences for guests that ensure a memorable stay here! Adorned in reminiscent vintage regal hues, this home is bejeweled with an array of Burma teak wooden furnishings and artifacts from the bygone era. There is an in-house gym area for all fitness enthusiasts. The exteriors feature a vast lawn where guests may spend a leisurely morning stroll whilst basking in the calming ambiance and dewy grass underneath them. As you get engulfed by the chilly whiffs at night, snuggle up near the fireplace or request a bonfire to be lit. And to top it off, guests can savour the delectable barbeque feast while sipping their favourite beverages. A night of stargazing is surely on the menu owing to the presence of two such spacious balconies. This quaint home also features an organic kitchen garden with an assortment of veggies cultivated in organic manure. Given the abundance of natural light, each nook in the house is ideal for a quiet read while sipping a steaming cuppa. Adventurers are in for a treat as the home is just a hop and skip away from some nature trails.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- All-male groups are not allowed.
- The living rooms and dining area are not equipped with an AC.
- This is a pet-friendly property.
- In case of a power outage, the inverter can support all fans and lights in the rooms and plug points for up to 4 hours.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- Cooking and consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- There are two german shepherds residing on the premises of the property for security purposes.
- There are CCTV cameras that capture the living room and external areas for security purposes.
- The caretaker resides on the premises of the property.
- This is a standalone property.
Dehradun is one of the most ancient cities of India surrounded by rivers Ganga and Yamuna on either side. Owing to its cultural diversity, the variation can also be found in the cuisine, language, and art that it gives birth to. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at this property, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Seek the thrill of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves in the Robber’s Cave.
- Pay a visit to Mindrolling Monastery
- Tapkeshwar Temple
- Enjoy shopping in the Tibetan Market
High Speed Wifi
Manager on call
Cook for All Meals
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
BedroomKing size bed 4
ISBT Dehradun Bus Stand
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A barbecue meal can be made available on request at an additional cost of Rs.400 for Veg. and Rs.450 for Non-Veg. per person.
- The fireplace can be accessed for an extra cost of Rs.500 for 2 hours.
- A bonfire setup can be made available at an additional charge of Rs.1000 for 2 hours.
- Guests can access the gym, and jacuzzi for no extra charges.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM