Uttarakhand, North India, India
This 5-acre vacation farmhouse is situated amidst an endless mango orchard and the lush Rajaji National, and it can only be called a nature lover's heaven. Imagine waking up to the sounds of some of the nation's most unique birds and going for a revitalising morning stroll while breathing in the aroma of fresh mango orchards. This farmhouse with Greek influences is nothing short of a fantasy. You will feel at home...
This 5-acre vacation farmhouse is situated amidst an endless mango orchard and the lush Rajaji National, and it can only be called a nature lover's heaven. Imagine waking up to the sounds of some of the nation's most unique birds and going for a revitalising morning stroll while breathing in the aroma of fresh mango orchards. This farmhouse with Greek influences is nothing short of a fantasy. You will feel at home thanks to the comfy interiors and furnishings. The property has a Thar so visitors may have the best off-road experience possible. LTN335 is a must-see for all adventure seekers, offering a wealth of attractions like a barbecue, campfire, and a sizable swimming pool for guests to unwind in.
LTN335 is special because of its:
- Secluded, peaceful location located amidst Mango orchards
- Next to Rajaji National Park, perfect for adventure lovers
- Barbeque & bonfire arrangements
- Beautiful Greek-inspired interiors with comfortable furnishings
- Provisions for ATV rides, Thar rides and cycling
- Guided nature walks and mini-tractor rides
- Sumptuous gastronomical experience with authentic local meals
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Generator, AC, heater, Wi-Fi
- Outdoor projector, gazebo, fireplace
- Iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, bar, bonfire, pool
- Secured parking space for up to 5 cars
This is neither a wheelchair-friendly, nor a pet-friendly property.
- There are 3 spacious, well-furnished Greek-inspired bedrooms - all on the ground floor.
- All 3 bedrooms are equipped with a comfortable king-sized bed, along with an extra mattress.
- The bedrooms offer amenities such as Wi-Fi access, AC and an electric kettle.
- Two of these bedrooms have colossal windows that open up to the verdant forest view.
- Each of the rooms are equipped with an ensuite bathroom.
- There are 3 attached bathrooms.
- Each of the bathrooms are equipped with geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
- It is equipped with a water purifier, crockery and cutlery.
- All vegetarian meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs. 500 per person, per meal, per day.
- All non-vegetarian meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs. 700 per person, per meal, per day.
- Guests can have an unlimited non-veg barbeque meal at Rs. 800. The menu will be provided upon check-in.
- Guests can also choose to have authentic local meals in the village at an additional cost of Rs. 2000 per person which will also include the cost of transportation.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- Please note that due to the property being in the middle of the forest, one may face network issues. However, the Wi-Fi is available for the guest to remain connected with their loved ones.
- There is a Thar at the property that can be accessed on prior request only, at an additional cost; so guests can enjoy an off-roading experience.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
- The road leading up to the villa may not be concrete.
This is not a pet-friendly property.
- In case of a power outage, the generator can support all the appliances for up to 3-4 hours and the inverter can support fans, lights & plug points for up to 5 hours.
- Mobile networks such as Airtel work fairly well here.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- Guests are advised not to step out after dark, as it may not be safe, given the presence of wild creatures around.
- There is a CCTV camera that captures the external area.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
High Speed Wifi
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
Dehradun Bus Stand
Upper Rd Market, Haridwar
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Guests can access the ATV rides at an extra cost of Rs. 1500 for 30 minutes.
- Guests can have sundowners with Hi-Tea at an extra charge of Rs. 400 per person.
- The cycling trail can be accessed at no additional cost.
- Guests can avail of the guided nature walks at an extra cost of Rs. 1000 for the entire group.
- Guests can access the mini-tractor rides for an additional charge of Rs. 599 for 2 people.
- A bonfire can be lit up at an additional charge of Rs. 1000/- for 2 hours
- There is a Thar at the property that can be accessed on prior request, at an additional cost of Rs. 4000 for 4 people; so guests can enjoy an off-roading experience.
- Guests can light up the fireplace at an additional cost of Rs. 1000/- for 2 hours
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM