Dehradun, North India, India
LTN333 is a cosy house in Dehradun that features a lovely fusion of a red brick front and big, modern interiors in the calming shades of white and brown. This property echoes a tinge of rural appeal as it is spread across an acre of lush nature. Enjoy a great, locally produced breakfast that is included with your stay, take use of the lovely garden, relax by the fireplace, and take in the breathtaking views while you're...
LTN333 is a cosy house in Dehradun that features a lovely fusion of a red brick front and big, modern interiors in the calming shades of white and brown. This property echoes a tinge of rural appeal as it is spread across an acre of lush nature. Enjoy a great, locally produced breakfast that is included with your stay, take use of the lovely garden, relax by the fireplace, and take in the breathtaking views while you're here.
LTN333 is special because of its:
- Location amidst greenery
- Lush garden
- Modern decor
- Panoramic views of the city
- Proximity to the Song River
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Generator, AC, heater, Wi-Fi dongles, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, bonfire
- Secured parking space for up to 20 cars
This is a wheelchair-friendly, and pet-friendly property.
- There are 4 bedrooms - 3 on the ground floor and an open attic on the first floor.
- AC, Wi-Fi dongles, heater, TV, king-sized beds, extra beds and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms and the attic.
- The attic is a beautiful open space and it does not have a separate door.
- There are 3 attached bathrooms and 1 common bathroom in the villa.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- The living room is on the ground floor. It provides comfortable seating for up to 10 people.
- It is equipped with a fireplace and AC
- The dining room is a part of the living room and provides comfortable seating for up to 6 people.
- There is a beautiful 12,000 sq. ft lawn.
- There is an open garden with sit-out space.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- It is equipped with a microwave, gas stove, refrigerator, water purifier, toaster and a mixer-grinder.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Breakfast is complimentary. All other meals can be provided in-house on an a la carte basis. The meals are prepared with fresh, homegrown produce.
- Cooking and consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
We can provide accommodation for 5 male staff members at an additional cost of Rs. 1000 per person, per day, exclusive of meal charges. The staff will be accommodated in the staff quarters.
Within the property, guests can carry and play indoor games like cards and ludo or play some tunes on the guitar. Guests can take a peaceful walk in the lawn and soak in the beautiful views around. They can also relish a scrumptious barbecue meal around the bonfire. A badminton kit can also be provided upon request.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- There is a CCTV camera that captures the external area.
- In case of a power outage, the generator can support all the appliances for up to 6 hours.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- Pets are allowed everywhere except in the bedrooms.
- All-male groups and unmarried couples are not allowed.
- Mobile networks such as Jio work fairly well here.
Dehradun is one of the most ancient cities of India surrounded by rivers Ganga and Yamuna on its either sides. Owing to its cultural diversity, the variation can also be found in the cuisine, language and the art that it gives birth to. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at this property, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Seek the thrill of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves in the Robber’s Cave.
- Pay a visit to Mindrolling Monastery
- Tapkeshwar Temple
ISBT Dehradun Bus Stand
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Barbecue kit is available at an additional cost of Rs. 2000 per use.
- A bonfire setup can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs. 1000 for a duration of 2 hours.
- Indoor fireplace can be used at an additional cost of Rs. 500 per use.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM