Nainital, North India, India
As you approach this lovely vacation home, welcome to a world of peace, happiness, and quiet. The cosy outdoor sit-outs and spacious windows are decorated with enticing views of the snow-capped Himalayas. The house itself combines modern and rustic elements with ease, and its finely furnished interior rooms exude an alluring rustic appeal. The house has a striking, eye-catching front with gable roofs, roomy...
As you approach this lovely vacation home, welcome to a world of peace, happiness, and quiet. The cosy outdoor sit-outs and spacious windows are decorated with enticing views of the snow-capped Himalayas. The house itself combines modern and rustic elements with ease, and its finely furnished interior rooms exude an alluring rustic appeal. The house has a striking, eye-catching front with gable roofs, roomy balconies, and picturesque views that will put you in a trance. Visitors are in for a treat with a separate billiards area ideal for a friendly game, an ensuite jacuzzi, and a variety of indoor activities. There are beautiful treks and paths to explore close to the property, attracting all nature lovers and wanderers.The evenings can be spent eating a delicious barbeque supper while chatting with the fireflies.
As you enjoy a vacation amidst the towering mountains and misty breeze, let go of all your troubles.
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTN 332 is special because of its:
- Location amidst the rising mountains and dense forests
- Cosy indoor spaces embellished with artistic furnishings
- Melange of modern conveniences and lavish amenities
- Private, furnished balcony and patios
- Relaxing in-house jacuzzi
- Curated collection of indoor games including table tennis and billiard
- Proximity to scenic hikes and trails
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Generator, all-weather AC, Wi-Fi
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Iron, torch, washing machine
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, bonfire
- Secured parking space for up to 4 cars
This is neither a wheelchair-friendly property nor a pet-friendly property.
- There are 2 spacious bedrooms and 1 kids’ bedroom. 1 bedroom is on the ground floor and the remaining rooms are on the first floor.
- All bedrooms are equipped with a myriad of amenities including an all-weather AC, Wi-Fi access, a wardrobe and attached bathrooms.
- Both bedrooms have a king-sized bed and the kids’ bedroom has a queen-sized bed.
- One of the bedrooms also has a TV.
- 2 rooms open up to a furnished attached balcony overlooking the serene landscapes, whilst the master bedroom opens up to a patio.
- Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- There are 3 attached bathrooms.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- One of the bathrooms also has a jacuzzi.
- Hairdryers can be provided on request.
- The lower level of the home features a spacious living room, featuring plush sofa-style seating arrangements for up to 8 people.
- It is equipped with myriad amenities including a TV, heater, Wi-Fi, and a CCTV camera for security purposes.
- The dining area is a component of the living room, and can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people.
- There is a dedicated billiards room that overlooks beautiful views of the surroundings and is furnished with a snooker table.
- The exteriors of the home feature a beautifully manicured garden that overlooks stunning views of the mountains, 200 sq. ft. in size.
- Guests can unwind and relax on the lawn, which can seat up to 8 people.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
- It is equipped with a water purifier, crockery and cutlery are available.
- Cooking and consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Breakfast is complimentary.
- Guests can choose to order-in or eat out at nearby restaurants.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay. The caretaker will be available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
As you set afoot this soothing holiday home nestled in the clouds, you will be welcomed by a misty breeze and breathtaking views of the hills and greenery. Guests can spend quality time with their loved ones in the garden, which offers spectacular views. The designated billiards room is certainly an attractive feature of the property. Enjoy a relaxing soak in the private jacuzzi. Carry a book to read on the balconies that promise surreal panoramas. Venture out and wander around the nearby treks and trails. As the evening sets, devour a sumptuous barbecue meal. End the day with a blissful candlelight dinner on the patio.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- There are 2 friendly dogs residing at the property.
- All-male groups are not allowed.
- This is not a pet-friendly property.
- In case of a power outage, the generator can support all the appliances for up to 6 hours.
- Mobile networks such as Jio and Airtel work fairly well here.
- Cooking and consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 11 PM.
- Guests are requested to shut the windows and doors in the evenings, given the presence of insects around.
- There are CCTV cameras that capture the common areas for security purposes.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
Naukuchiatal is a ‘lake with nine corners,’ as its name indicates. It is claimed to be one of Nainital’s deepest lakes, with a depth of 40.3 metres. Naukuchiatal is one of the most popular Nainital lakes among locals and visitors due to its well-decorated shores. For its clean and calm beauty, the lake attracts both honeymooners and families.
- Enjoy boating, sailing or paddling at the waters of Naukuchiatal.
- If visiting in May, enjoy its famous annual ‘Escape Festival’
- Enjoy birdwatching and indulge in some nature photography.
- Victoria Dam, surrounded by flower gardens.
- Enjoy local mouthwatering Kumaoni meals at local restaurants.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Sheets and Towels
Nainital Bus Stand
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Barbecue kit can be availed at an additional cost of Rs. 1500 for a duration of 3 hours. Raw materials will be charged as per actuals.
- A candlelight dinner set-up can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs. 500 per session. Additional meal charges for the same will be levied.
- The Billiards room can be accessed at an additional cost of Rs. 700 for a duration of 2 hours.
- A bonfire setup can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs. 500.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM