Kasauli, North India, India
Get away from the bustle and visit LTN315, a picturesque cottage in the countryside. This vacation home is perfect for a getaway because it is tucked away amid Kasauli's beautiful pine forests and has a picturesque view of the Himalayas. This house is a definite must-see due to its colonial interiors and white façade. Snuggle up under the blankets with your favourite book, go on hikes and trails, or enjoy...
Get away from the bustle and visit LTN315, a picturesque cottage in the countryside. This vacation home is perfect for a getaway because it is tucked away amid Kasauli's beautiful pine forests and has a picturesque view of the Himalayas. This house is a definite must-see due to its colonial interiors and white façade. Snuggle up under the blankets with your favourite book, go on hikes and trails, or enjoy grilled meals around the bonfire in the foggy surroundings.
LTN 315 is special because of its:
- Spectacular mountain views
- Colonial interiors
- Hike through the forest, offering breathtaking views
- Lush lawn
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Inverter, heater, Wi-Fi
- Wardrobe, hangers, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, bar, bonfire
- Secured parking space for up to 2 cars
- There are 3 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor, 2 on the first floor. There is also an attic room on the second floor.
- Heater, electric kettle, king-sized beds, and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- Both rooms on the first floor have an attached balcony overlooking the mountains.
- The attic on the second floor is equipped with bunk beds and 2 extra bedding arrangements.
- Extra Mattress caan be provided on request.
- There are 3 attached bathrooms and 1 powder room in the attic.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels, separate wet and dry areas and basic toiletries.
- The living room is on the ground floor. It offers comfortable seating for up to 8 people.
- It is equipped with a heater, fireplace, Wi-Fi, TV and a music system.
- The indoor fireplace is non-operational.
- The dining room is a part of the living room on the ground floor. It can seat up to 6 people and is equipped with a TV.
- There is an attic on the second floor that features a bar area, with seating for up to 8 people.
- There is a 1200 sq. ft lush lawn with an 800 sq. ft. tiled area for seating. It can seat up to 12 people.
- There are 2 kitchens - indoor and outdoor. Guests do not have access to the outdoor kitchen.
- Guests may use the indoor kitchen to make simple food for infants.
- The indoor kitchen is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, water purifier, and hot water kettle.
- Crockery and cutlery are also available.
- All meals can be provided at an additional cost. Children between the ages of 5-12 years will be charged half the price of adults. Please refer to the menu for the charges.
- If guests book for 4-6 nights, a 10% off on menu pricing will be offered. If booked for 7 or more than 7 nights, 20% off on the menu pricing will be offered or if guests choose to opt for a chef at an additional cost of Rs. 2500, groceries will be charged as per actuals.
We can provide accommodation for 1 male staff member at an additional cost of Rs. 1000 per person, per day. Simple meals can be provided at an additional cost of Rs. 500 per person, per day. The staff will be accommodated in the outhouse. Commercial vehicle drivers will not be allowed on the property premises.
Within the property, guests can enjoy and play indoor games like cards and ludo. Guests can take a peaceful walk on the lawn and embrace the beauty around. They can request for a bonfire to be lit up, enjoy their favourite cocktails by the bar, and relish a hearty barbecue meal. They can also venture out, and go on hikes and trails through the forest just behind the main villa that leads you towards the main town of Kasauli.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- In case of a power outage, the inverter can support all lights and fans for up to 6 hours.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- The indoor fireplace is non-operational.
- Please note, there are approximately 20 steps leading up to the villa.
Kasauli, a cantonment town, is one of the most popular hill stations of Himachal Pradesh. It is often described as a hiker’s paradise, surrounded by lush greenery and majestic mountains. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at this property, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Take a tour to Kasauli Brewery where you can explore the process of Whiskey production and taste a sample of distilled whiskey.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of nature from Monkey’s Point.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Backup power supply
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
Ghadkal Bus Stand
- Loud music is not allowed post 10:00 PM.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed only in designated areas.
- Smoking is allowed in the exterior areas of the villa only.
- Commercial vehicle drivers will not be accommodated on the premises of the property.
- All-male groups are not allowed.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
Incase of cancellations/ modifications for any reason, clients must communicate through the means of email, only then the cancellation would be considered.
A Security deposit of amount INR 20,000 should be deposited to the caretaker at the time of check-in and is totally refundable during the time of checking out. Guests should make sure that there is no damage caused to the property or the amenities/appliances provided. If in case of damage caused, the amount deposited would be deducted for the same.
- Barbecue kit is available at an additional cost. Please refer to the menu for the charges.
- Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs. 1000 for a duration of 2 hours. An additional cost of Rs. 1000 will be levied for every extra hour past the given duration.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM