Kasauli, North India, India
Located in the quiet town of Subathu, LTN212 is a fine homestay tucked away in the hills. Its location allows one to have stunning views of the mountains and valleys. The cozy home has a library, pool table, wood-fired oven, and board games so you have enough to do indoors in case it’s too cold for you to step out. The fireplace and heaters will make sure you are nice and warm. LTN212 is special because of its -...
Located in the quiet town of Subathu, LTN212 is a fine homestay tucked away in the hills. Its location allows one to have stunning views of the mountains and valleys. The cozy home has a library, pool table, wood-fired oven, and board games so you have enough to do indoors in case it’s too cold for you to step out. The fireplace and heaters will make sure you are nice and warm.
LTN212 is special because of its
- Convenient location
- Wood-fired oven
- Panoramic view of Shimla
- Mountain and valley views
- Garden with numerous trees
- There are 2 bedrooms - both on the ground floor.
- WIFI, heaters, and attached bathrooms are offered in both rooms.
- 1 room has a king-sized bed, while the other one has a queen-sized bed.
- There are 3 bathrooms in the villa - 2 attached, and 1 common.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels, and basic toiletries.
- There are 2 living rooms - 1 on the ground floor, 1 on the first floor.
- They offer seating for up to 10 people.
- Wi-Fi, fireplace, and heaters are offered in both living rooms.
- The living room on the ground floor also offers a TV and a music system.
- The dining area seats 4 people.
- There is a 30x20 ft. lawn with seating for up to 12 people.
- The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a gas stove, a water purifier, a dishwasher, a toaster, an induction plate, a mixer-grinder, an electric kettle, a refrigerator, and a microwave.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
- Guests have access to the kitchen at an additional charge of Rs.750 per day. Ingredients will be charged as per actuals.
- Breakfast can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs. 350 per person.
- All other meals can be provided in-house at an additional charge of Rs. 650 per person.
- Bonfire can be availed at an additional cost of Rs. 500 per hour.
- Barbeque kit can be used at an additional cost of Rs. 300. Groceries will be charged as per actuals.
- Distance from Shimla Airport - 36.9 km.
- Distance from Chandigarh Railway Station - 62.6 km.
- Distance from Solan Bus Stand - 19.5 km.
- Distance from Shobhini’s Pick N Pay Supermarket - 20.4 km.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
Shobhini’s Pick N Pay Supermarket
In case of cancellation made during the below mentioned period before the check in by the Guests, the following amount shall be deducted from the total Booking Amount:
Cancellation more than 35 days prior to the check in date - 85% refund to the customer
Cancellation within 35 days of the check in date - No refund to the customer
Incase of cancellations/ modifications for any reason, clients must communicate through the means of email, only then the cancellation would be considered.
A Security deposit of amount INR 20,000 should be deposited to the caretaker at the time of check-in and is totally refundable during the time of checking out. Guests should make sure that there is no damage caused to the property or the amenities/appliances provided. If in case of damage caused, the amount deposited would be deducted for the same.
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping. We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs, butlers or bespoke experiences.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM