Lonavala, Maharashtra, India
The winding, scenic roads of Lonavala will lead you to the LTM447, a gorgeous modern home that will help you reconnect with nature. Hop out of your ride & be ready for a tropical welcome through an aesthetic entryway decked with earthy tiles, greenery & sculptures that are sure to charm your heart. Surrounded by colossal glass slides on each side, entering the villa will almost feel like stepping onto a...
The winding, scenic roads of Lonavala will lead you to the LTM447, a gorgeous modern home that will help you reconnect with nature. Hop out of your ride & be ready for a tropical welcome through an aesthetic entryway decked with earthy tiles, greenery & sculptures that are sure to charm your heart. Surrounded by colossal glass slides on each side, entering the villa will almost feel like stepping onto a luxurious, secluded island that overlooks the private pool & garden. Who needs a diving board when the swimming pool enwreathes the home? Not only is the living & dining area illuminated throughout the day, but all the bedrooms are blessed with large external windows too. If there's one thing you can never have too much of in a home, it's natural light. If you wish to cosy up, the TV room is the perfect place to enjoy your cinematic favourites or take a seat on the patio, open up the glass slides and let the breeze in.
The barbecue setup is perfect for an alfresco evening by the backyard & in the evening you can head out for a nice meal at a nearby eatery. When you’re done exploring the neighbourhood, luxury awaits at the LTM447, where a dream holiday is guaranteed.
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTM447 is special because of its:
- Unique indoor-outdoor setup that keeps you connected to nature at all times
- Breezy balconies view blissful views
- Spacious lawn to enjoy a scrumptious barbecue
- Peaceful sit-outs & recreational nooks all around the property
- Fun-filled TV room with a massage chair
- Modern decor & comfortable, warm furnishings
- Close proximity to Della Adventures, Anglo-India Café, Bistro, etc.
- Inverter, AC, Wi-Fi
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, private pool
- Secured parking space for up to 2 cars
This is neither a wheelchair-friendly nor a pet-friendly property.
- This modern-minimalistic home offers 4 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor and 3 on the first floor of the home.
- Embellished with a palette of warm, muted interiors; you will experience nothing but comfort here.
- Make yourself at home with the lavish amenities that this modern home has to offer.
- Each of the bedrooms offers a myriad of amenities such as air-conditioning, a king-sized bed, Wi-Fi, a wardrobe & separate seating space.
- With balconies in each bedroom, guests are just a few steps away from enjoying their morning brew sitting amidst nature, with the fresh morning breeze flowing through.
- Each bedroom is equipped with an ensuite bathroom.
- There are a total of 4 ensuite bathrooms and 1 powder room - situated on the ground floor.
- Each attached bathroom offers geysers, towels, and basic toiletries.
- The entrance to this home is no less than entering into a tropical paradise. Walk through the stone-paved path with greenery on each side and it will lead you to the massive entryway.
- On your way in, you will come across some beautiful sculptures & idols - one of the finest highlights of this art-filled haven.
- Taking inspiration from its surroundings, this home is open, airy, and breezy to an extent that you will feel so connected to nature, it is ethereal.
- The living & dining room is decked with comfortable seating space for up to 10 people and the lack of TVs means the stage is set to unplug from the virtual world and reconnect with the physical one.
- Right across the living room, there is an additional outdoor seating space that is covered enough to save you from the harsh summer heat but not too much, so you can enjoy the quaint outdoors,
- The dining table can easily accommodate 10 people and overlooks the majestic private pool & lawn.
- To enjoy some Bollywood favourites, the TV room is the perfect place to enjoy a cosy movie night.
- The TV room also offers a massage chair in case you need some muscle relaxation after a long day of exploring.
- The lawn of this home adds to the tranquillity of the space.
- The living space of this home is surrounded by the refreshing pool in a way that you just cannot resist taking a dip.
- With a 4 ft. depth, this is a perfect family pool to splash away and start your day in the most surreal way.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
- It is equipped with a water purifier, crockery and cutlery.
- Vegetarian meals can be provided on request, at an additional cost of Rs. 1800 per person.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is not allowed.
The guests have access to the entire villa except for the kitchen. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, guests may have restricted access to any shared amenities.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host will not be present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. However, a trained and responsible caretaker is present to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay. The caretaker resides on the premises of the property.
We are unable to provide accommodation for your personal staff.
Nestled in an incredible natural setting in a quaint corner of Lonavala, one can experience a peaceful yet fun-filled holiday like nowhere else at LTM447. Guests can snuggle on the comfortable sofa in the living room that overlooks the pool, watch their favourite cinematic hits in the TV room or set up a barbeque or bonfire session by the lawn. The outdoor deck area is perfect for a hearty al fresco meal, with verdant views.
- A barbecue kit can be made available at an additional cost of Rs. 1800.
- The massage chair in the living room can be used at no additional cost.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
- All-male groups are not allowed.
- This is not a pet-friendly property.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is not allowed at the villa.
- In case of a power outage, the inverter can support all appliances for up to 4 hours.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- Guests are advised not to step out after dark, as it may not be safe, given the presence of wild creatures around.
- There are CCTV cameras that capture the external areas for security purposes.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- The stay is a part of a gated society.
An escapist hill station surrounded by green valleys and waterfalls, Lonavala is one of the most sought-after tourist getaways near Mumbai and Pune. It is a great way to skip town and live in the lap of nature filled with scenic lakes, waterfalls and dams along with cliff tops and eluding caves and forts. So, while you are enjoying your stay at this property, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Head over to Bushi dam to have a relaxing time.
- Experience the thrill of the theme park in Imagica.
- Have some pictures clicked at the celebrity wax museum.
- Enjoy a serene view from Tiger or Sunset Point.
- Head to Della Adventure Park
- Enjoy a scrumptious feast at the Anglo-India Café and Bistro.
- Distance from Pune Airport - 75 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station - 5 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand - 3 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Market - 5 km.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed. Please do not carry food/drinks in and around the pool.
- Smoking is allowed in the exterior areas of the villa only.
- Children should be supervised while they are in or around the pool.
- Guests are requested to adhere to the pool timings. Guests are not allowed to enter the pool after 10 PM.
- We urge you to wear swimming attire in the pool and kindly shower before entering.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
High Speed Wifi
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Cook for All Meals
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
BedroomKing size bed 4
Distance from Pune Airport
Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand
Distance from Lonavala Market
Distance from Lonavala Railway Station
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within five working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping. We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs, butlers or bespoke experiences.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM