Lonavala, Maharashtra, India
Are you yearning for a respite or a well-deserved getaway with your family and friends? This tranquil abode, located against the verdant backdrop of Lonavala's hills, awaits your arrival! Enjoy the luxuries of a home away from home at LTM440, which features chic-modern interiors with a hint of elegance. With an assortment of cleverly crafted amenities to partake in, this idyllic hideaway undoubtedly fits...
Are you yearning for a respite or a well-deserved getaway with your family and friends? This tranquil abode, located against the verdant backdrop of Lonavala's hills, awaits your arrival! Enjoy the luxuries of a home away from home at LTM440, which features chic-modern interiors with a hint of elegance. With an assortment of cleverly crafted amenities to partake in, this idyllic hideaway undoubtedly fits the bill for a short reprieve from the mundane city life.
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTM440 is special because of its:
- Serene location amidst scenic lush green landscapes.
- Proximity to Mumbai and Pune.
- Private indoor pool.
- Cosy green garden.
- Home theatre system.
- A quaint gazebo.
- Opulent contemporary interiors.
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Inverter, Wi-Fi access, TV, AC
- Home theatre, barbecue kit, gazebo
- Torch, fire extinguisher
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Secured parking space for up to 2 cars
This is neither a wheel-chair-friendly nor a pet-friendly property.
- There are 4 well-furnished, spacious rooms - one on the ground floor and 3 on the first floor.
- All rooms offer a multitude of amenities that include a king-sized bed, an extra foldable bed, AC, Wi-Fi access, and a wardrobe.
- One room on the first floor has an attached balcony offering scenic views of the surrounding hills.
- All rooms are equipped with an ensuite bathroom.
- There are 4 attached bathrooms.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels, and basic toiletries.
- There is an expansive living room on the ground floor of this property.
- With its couch and sofa-style seating, this room can accommodate up to 12 people comfortably.
- Embellished with chic-contemporary interiors, the living room offers Wi-Fi access, TV, and a wired music system. It is not equipped with an AC.
- The dining area on the ground floor is a component of the living room.
- It offers a TV and can seat up to 6 people.
- The exteriors of this quaint villa boast a charming garden.
- The garden also features a bijou gazebo where guests can spend some quality time catching up.
- It has ample seating space for up to 5 people.
- The property also has a private outdoor pool.
- It is 20x15 sq.ft in size and 4.5 ft. in depth.
- There is an expansive terrace on the first floor of this villa, where one can catch stunning views of the surrounding verdant hills.
- The terrace has ample seating arrangement and can accommodate up to 6 people.
- It is equipped with a microwave, oven, gas stove, refrigerator, induction plate, and a water purifier.
- Crockery and cutlery are also provided.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian meals are priced at Rs. 2000 per person, per day. Please note that this price is exclusive of taxes.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Please note that guests cannot bring their own cooks to prepare their own meals.
The guests have access to the entire villa. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, guests may have restricted access to any shared amenities.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
We are unable to provide accommodation for your personal staff.
Within the premises of the property, guests can enjoy some quality family time while playing some indoor board games. Unwind in the indoor pool and sip on your favourite piping hot drink on the terrace while soaking in the verdant hues this place has to offer. Stroll along the expanse of the green garden or let your inner child out to play an array of outdoor fun games. What’s more? Guests can binge-watch their favourite rom-coms and TV series with the home theatre system. Feel relaxed and rejuvenated while spending some quality time with your friends and family in the gazebo. Savour a scrumptious barbecue meal.
- A barbecue kit can be made available at an additional cost of Rs.500 per person.
- Guest can use the home theatre, and gazebo at no extra cost.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- This is not a wheelchair-friendly property.
- This is not a pet-friendly property.
- In case of a power outage, the inverter can support all fans, lights, and TV for up to 4 hours.
- Additionally, the generator can be made available on request.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- The caretaker does not reside on the premises of the same property.
- The home is a standalone property.
- Please note that guests cannot hire or bring any outside vendor for any events at the property.
An escapist hill station surrounded by green valleys and waterfalls, Lonavala is one of the most sought-after tourist getaways near Mumbai and Pune. It is a great way to skip town and live in the lap of nature filled with scenic lakes, waterfalls and dams along with cliff tops and eluding caves and forts. So, while you are enjoying your stay at this property, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Head over to Bushi dam to have a relaxing time.
- Experience the thrill of the theme park in Imagica.
- Have some pictures clicked at the celebrity wax museum.
- Enjoy a serene view from Tiger or Sunset Point.
- Distance from Pune Airport - 70 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Station - 4 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand - 3.5 km.
- Distance from Lonavala Market - 3 km.
High Speed Wifi
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Fully equipped kitchen
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
BedroomKing size bed 4
Distance from Pune Airport
Distance from Lonavala Station
Distance from Lonavala Bus Stand
Distance from Lonavala Market
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping. We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs, butlers or bespoke experiences.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM