Lonavala, Maharashtra, India
Surrounded by lush greens, LTM364 is a peaceful haven in the lap of nature. A swimming pool in the middle of the garden is perfect to just relax in, while soaking in the views all around, which often include waterfalls as well! The inside space is neat and every comfort of a home that you may need is available for you. With additional facilities such as barbecues and bonfires, LTM364 makes for a great getaway...
Surrounded by lush greens, LTM364 is a peaceful haven in the lap of nature. A swimming pool in the middle of the garden is perfect to just relax in, while soaking in the views all around, which often include waterfalls as well! The inside space is neat and every comfort of a home that you may need is available for you. With additional facilities such as barbecues and bonfires, LTM364 makes for a great getaway option!
Let me walk you through the villa:
Bedrooms: (3 bedrooms on the ground floor)
- The villa has 3 air-conditioned bedrooms.
- All bedrooms have a double bed. Extra mattresses can be provided on request
- Fresh linen and pillows are provided in all rooms
- The living room has seating arrangements for 9 people
- The living room has a flat screen TV
- The villa has 3 private bathrooms
- All bathrooms are modern and have geysers for hot water supply
- Essentials such as towels and basic toiletries are provided
- The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier
- Crockery is available for 9 people
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- Meal packages that include breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner are offered, subject to availability.
- All meals are priced at Rs.1500 for vegetarian and Rs.1700 for non-vegetarian, per person, per day.
- The meals will be delivered to the villa.
- The meal pricing will be higher for certain peak / festive dates.
- Please note that ordering outside food is not allowed at the property.
- Please note that guests cannot bring their own cooks to prepare their own meals.
Pool and Lawn
- The villa has a private pool that can accommodate upto 9 people
- Pool size: 15ft x 11ft with a depth of 5ft
- The villa has a private lawn that can accommodate upto 9 people
- Events can be organized with a prior notice
- The villa has games such as badminton and an entertainment box
- A music system is available at the villa
- No loud music or shouting is allowed in the villa premises after 10 PM
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa
- Pets are allowed at the villa
- No footwear inside the villa
- Non-Veg cooking in the villa is not allowed
- Please note that guests cannot hire or bring any outside vendor for any events at the property.
- A barbecue grill can be arranged at an additional cost. This is subject to availability.
- Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost. This is subject to availability.
Other things to note
- Cooking of non-vegetarian meals is not allowed at the villa
- Secured parking space for 5 cars is available
- A medical kit is available at the villa
- A power backup is available at the villa
- The pool is deep so children should be supervised
- Kindly do not sleep on the sofas
- Guests are recommended to not leave the villa premises post 7 pm as it would be difficult for them to make their way back to the villa
- Guests are requested to check-in before 6 pm as it would be difficult to locate the villa in the dark.
- Identity proofs are mandatory for all who are there for the stay.
- The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay - usually via a bank transfer - and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Personal connections sure get stronger, but cellphone networks may be weak here.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to
- Due to the remote location of the property, we are unable to offer Wi-Fi, however, VI mobile network works fairly well here.
The guests have access to the entire villa except for the kitchen. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, guests may have restricted access to any shared amenities.
There is no separate staff accommodation, however, they can be accommodated in the living/kitchen area of the villa. Staff charges will be the same as an extra person charge.
- This villa is located in a gated community situated right at the footsteps of Pawna Lake near Apti & Gevandhe Village
- Pawana lake Camping is a recommended place to visit
Getting Around & Transportation:
Do not use Google maps route to reach the villa or go to the city from the villa. The route shown by Google maps is not meant for cars. We will provide you directions for the route with the proper road where you can safely go by cars.
- The Lonavala Main Market (Kumar Resort Area) - 14 kms
- Distance from Pune Airport- Approx. 85 km
- Distance from Lonavala Railway Station - 18 km
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
High Speed Wifi
Sea/River view Villa
Villa with a view
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
The Lonavala Main Market (Kumar Resort Area)
Distance from Pune Airport- Approx.
Distance from Lonavala Railway Station
In case of cancellation made during the below mentioned period before the check in by the Guests, the following amount shall be deducted from the total Booking Amount:
Cancellation more than 35 days prior to the check in date - 85% refund to the customer
Cancellation within 35 days of the check in date - No refund to the customer
Incase of cancellations/ modifications for any reason, clients must communicate through the means of email, only then the cancellation would be considered.
A Security deposit of amount INR 20,000 should be deposited to the caretaker at the time of check-in and is totally refundable during the time of checking out. Guests should make sure that there is no damage caused to the property or the amenities/appliances provided. If in case of damage caused, the amount deposited would be deducted for the same.
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping. We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs, butlers or bespoke experiences.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM