Alibaug, Maharashtra, India
A beautiful property with modern amenities, located merely hours away from the city, there is nothing that can stop you from heading to LTM361! An effortless blend of stunning exteriors and modern interiors, this property has a plethora of activities to offer. Channel your inner child and relax on the hammock, enjoy your morning tea amidst the breeze in the lawn and end the day with a relaxing swim in the pool. Once...
A beautiful property with modern amenities, located merely hours away from the city, there is nothing that can stop you from heading to LTM361! An effortless blend of stunning exteriors and modern interiors, this property has a plethora of activities to offer. Channel your inner child and relax on the hammock, enjoy your morning tea amidst the breeze in the lawn and end the day with a relaxing swim in the pool. Once here, you may just not want to leave!
LTM361 is special because of its:
- Convenient location
- Private swimming pool
- Modern decor
- Lush lawn
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Inverter, generator, AC, Wi-Fi
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Iron, baby bassinet
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, bar, bonfire
- Secured parking space for up to 5-6 cars
- There are 3 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor, 2 on the first floor.
- AC, Wi-Fi and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have king-sized beds.
- There are 3 bathrooms in the villa - all attached.
- All bathrooms have separate wet and dry areas, geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- The living room is on the ground floor.
- It offers comfortable seating for up to 18 people and features sofas and bean bags. It is equipped with Wi-Fi.
- There is a separate dining room on the outdoor patio, on the ground floor. It offers seating for up to 8 people.
- There is a lush green lawn with an attached gazebo.
- It is 400 sq. ft. in size and is equipped with seating arrangements for up to 10 people.
- There is a private swimming pool with pool floats and pool loungers.
- Guests can also enjoy their favourite drinks in the bar area.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
- It is equipped with a microwave, electric kettle, oven, gas stove, refrigerator, water purifier, crockery and cutlery.
- Non-veg cooking and consumption is allowed.
- All veg meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs. 2000 per person, per day.
- All non-veg meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs. 2200 per person, per day.
- Please note that the meal prices will be exclusive of tax charges.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Please note that guests cannot bring their own cooks to prepare their own meals.
- Barbecue kit is available at an additional cost of Rs. 500 per person, per meal for veg and non-veg meals.
- Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs. 500 per use.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
- In case of a power outage, the inverter can support all lights and fans for up to 6 hours and the generator can support all appliances for up to 24 hours.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- The baby bassinet can be provided on demand.
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- Mobile networks such as Airtel, Jio, Vi work fairly well here.
- There is no TV in the living room.
- Guests are advised to remain cautious, given the presence of insects around, during the monsoon season.
- Owing to monsoons, the road conditions leading up to the villa may be poor.
- Please note that guests cannot hire or bring any outside vendor for any events at the property.
An ideal getaway from the city’s chaotic life, Alibaug shares its boundaries with the magnificent Arabian Sea. It is most commonly known for its sea forts, virgin beaches, black sand, mouthwatering seafood and a myriad of adventurous water sports. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at this property, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
- Relive the history of Kolaba Fort.
- Take a calming walk at Alibaug Beach.
- Explore a mini detour to Vrindavan Farm.
- Embrace the splendour of Murud-Janjira Fort.
- Experience the beauty of nature in Kanakeshwar Forest.
- Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport - 96 km.
- Distance from Mandwa Jetty - 13 km.
- Distance from Parhur Pada Thal Road Bus Stand - 5 km.
- Distance from Parhur Market - 2 km.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Fully equipped kitchen
Sheets and Towels
Stags Not allowed
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
Distance from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
Distance from Mandwa Jetty
Distance from Pen Station
Distance from Parhur Pada Thal Road Bus Stand
Distance from Parhur Market
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping. We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs, butlers or bespoke experiences.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM