Shimla, North India, India
Private estate LTN532 is a massive 15 acres large. This premier location, which is in the tranquil Mashobra, guarantees the best that the city has to offer. The estate features breath-taking panoramas of the soaring mountains on one side and the verdant valleys on the other, creating a calming blend of serenity and seclusion. The mansion is swathed in the forested expanses of LTN532 and Oak. The large inside areas...
Private estate LTN532 is a massive 15 acres large. This premier location, which is in the tranquil Mashobra, guarantees the best that the city has to offer. The estate features breath-taking panoramas of the soaring mountains on one side and the verdant valleys on the other, creating a calming blend of serenity and seclusion. The mansion is swathed in the forested expanses of LTN532 and Oak. The large inside areas are decorated with opulently modern furnishings that act as the perfect retreat from the hectic daily life. While the expansive exteriors feature lush landscaping, a treehouse, and well-kept gardens. This vacation home is filled with hand-crafted sitting arrangements, including specially selected, hand-carved benches, in every corner and crevice. Additionally, the verdant outdoor areas welcome specially crafted events like lavish picnics, sundowner dinners, and delectable barbecue meals.
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTN532 is special because of its:
- Feature in Outlook Traveller
- Prime location and staggering elevation of 7500 ft.
- Specially curated experiences organised by the hosts to elevate your holiday
- 360-degree landscapes of the deodar and oak forests
- Boasting contemporary and modern furnishings
- Curated collection of books to read and a home theatre set-up
- Sprawling lawns with hand-carved benches
- Lush exteriors featuring a treehouse
- Proximity to treks and nature trails
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Generator, heater, Wi-Fi
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Iron, torch, washing machine
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, bar, bonfire
- Secured parking space for up to 8 cars
This is a wheelchair-friendly property. Pets are not allowed.
- This contemporary villa houses 5 well-furnished bedrooms - 1 on the garden level, 2 on the lower ground floor, 1 on the ground floor and 1 attic room on the first floor.
- All bedrooms feature large windows and offer a comfortable king-sized bed, heater, Wi-Fi access and overlook the gardens and forest.
- 4 of the bedrooms offer an ensuite bathroom. The attic room does not have an attached bathroom. It will be convenient for the guests staying in the attic room to use the powder room.
- Three rooms are equipped with an indoor fireplace. It is, however, for decorative purposes only.
- The room on the garden level has a separate entrance and each of the rooms offer an electric blanket.
- 3 bedrooms have a walk-in closet and the room on the garden level has a wardrobe.
- Both of the rooms on the lower ground floor offer a private, furnished balcony.
- There are 4 attached bathrooms and 1 powder room - on the ground floor.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- A separate dressing area is offered in 3 of the bathrooms.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
- It is equipped with a water purifier, crockery and cutlery.
- Breakfast can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs. 500 per person, per meal.
- Soup and snacks can be provided at an additional cost of Rs. 350 per person, per meal.
- Vegetarian lunch/dinner can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs. 500 per person, per meal.
- Non-vegetarian lunch/dinner can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs. 600 per person, per meal.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- The hosts personally curate specialised catered experiences for the guests which need to be booked in advance.
- Please note that all food items and beverages will only be served in the dining area.
We can provide accommodation for 2 male and 2 female staff members at an additional cost of Rs. 1000 per person, per day, exclusive of meal charges. Meals can be provided at an additional cost. An additional security deposit for the same will be collected. Drivers/staff will be accommodated only in staff quarters not in the vehicles inside the property.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- Although the estate itself is spread across 15 acres, guests do not have access to the entire property. Guests have access to the entire villa and outdoor areas.
- The indoor fireplaces in the bedrooms are for decorative purposes only.
- There are 2 friendly dogs residing at the estate.
- Kindly note that only the ground floor is wheelchair accessible.
- All-male groups are not allowed.
- This is not a pet-friendly property.
- In case of a power outage, the generator can support all the appliances. An additional cost for generator use will be levied post the first hour.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum post-midnight.
- Guests are advised not to step out after dark, as it may not be safe, given the presence of wild creatures around.
- Owing to the water shortages, linens will be changed every 4th day.
- Children must be supervised at all times owing to the presence of wild creatures around.
- There are CCTV cameras that capture the external areas of the property for security purposes.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- Please note that food items and beverages will only be served in the dining area.
- Eatables and drinks are not allowed in the bedrooms.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Sheets and Towels
BedroomQueen size bed 1
BedroomQueen size bed 2
BedroomQueen size bed 3
BedroomQueen size bed 4
Tutikandi Bus Stand Bus Stand
Shimla Railway Station
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit of Rs. 5000 will be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Barbecue experience is available at an additional cost, on request.
- The treehouse can be accessed at an additional cost.
- Guests have access to the bar at no additional cost. Alcohol is not provided. Drinks will be charged as per actuals.
- Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs. 2500 for a duration of 2 hours.
- The indoor fireplaces in the living room can be used at an additional cost of Rs. 2500 for a duration of 2 hours.
- The washing machine can be used under supervision only at no additional cost.
- A sundowner roast supper can be arranged at an additional cost, on request.
- A picnic lunch at the estate or Neapolitan pizzas can be arranged at an additional cost, on request.
- Burgers under the treehouse can be arranged at an additional cost, on request.
- Picnic lunch with trek can be arranged at an additional cost, on request.
- Fishing expeditions can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM