Nashik, Maharashtra, India
This peaceful health resort is tucked away in the Gangapur Dam's serene backwaters, surrounded by lush vegetation and breathtaking scenery. The tranquil backwaters or the private pool of the opulent farm stay LTM714 are both stunning blues. This vacation home, which was built during the epidemic, stylishly combines modern comfort with a farm stay experience. An experience unlike any other is provided by the...
This peaceful health resort is tucked away in the Gangapur Dam's serene backwaters, surrounded by lush vegetation and breathtaking scenery. The tranquil backwaters or the private pool of the opulent farm stay LTM714 are both stunning blues. This vacation home, which was built during the epidemic, stylishly combines modern comfort with a farm stay experience. An experience unlike any other is provided by the organic vegetable gardens and the regular farm animals that live on the site, including goats, chickens, and ducks. While the well-designed, ornamental-plant-adorned grounds and the turquoise private pool provide the exact getaway you're searching for. Wine lovers everywhere may celebrate as the city's renowned vineyards.
LTM714 Villa is special because of its:
- Blissful location, nestled in the serene backwaters of Gangapur Dam
- Expansive gardens with ample seating arrangements and towering palms
- Infinity pool overlooking the surrounding gardens and greenery
- Private terrace offering views of the surrounding scenery
- Cycles on the premises of the property, perfect to explore the neighborhood
- Proximity to the many vineyards of Nashik
- The home features a total of 7 well-furnished bedrooms - 4 on the ground floor and 3 on the first floor.
- All bedrooms offer a spectrum of amenities to ensure your utmost comfort, including a king-sized bed, AC, Wi-Fi, wardrobe
and ensuite bathrooms.
- 6 bedrooms offer an extra mattress, whereas the final bedroom offers an additional sofa bed. One of the bedrooms on the
ground floor also offers a TV.
- 1 of the bedrooms on the ground floor opens up to an attached patio, and 3 bedrooms open up to attached balconies
offering serene panoramic lake views.
- There are 7 attached bathrooms and 2 common bathrooms - 1 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor. There is a powder
room on the second floor as well.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries. A bathtub and jacuzzi is offered in one of the ensuite bathrooms.
- There are 2 expansive living rooms - both on the first floor.
- Both drawing rooms are eloquently furnished with L-shaped sofas, offering seating for up to 12 people and 8 people
- Both living rooms offer amenities such as a TV, AC and Wi-Fi access. One of them is also equipped with a portable music
- One of the living rooms is also furnished with cozy bean bags and opens up to an attached balcony.
- There are 2 dining areas - both on the first floor.
- One of the dining areas is a part of the living room, and can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people.
- There is another separate dining room, that can comfortably seat up to 12 people.
- The lush green exteriors of the property feature landscaped gardens embellished with blooming flowers and a variety of trees.
- The lawns are 5000 sq. ft. and 100 sq. ft. in size respectively and offer ample seating arrangements.
- Guests can relax and enjoy a de-stressing soak in the infinity swimming pool, 30x12 ft. in size and 4.2 ft. in depth.
- The pool deck is furnished with sun-loungers and outdoor furnishings along with a coffee table.
- There is a private terrace, overlooking the unending landscapes of the surroundings.
- There are 2 kitchens - 1 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor. Guests only have access to the kitchen on the first floor
for reheating purposes.
- It is equipped with a gas stove, refrigerator, water purifier, crockery and cutlery.
- All vegetarian meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs. 1450 per person, per day.
- All non-vegetarian meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs. 1650 per person, per day.
- Please note that outside food and barbecue are not allowed inside the premises of the property.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
BedroomKing size bed 4
BedroomKing size bed 5
BedroomKing size bed 6
BedroomKing size bed 7
Igatpuri Road Railway Station
Gangapur Gaon Bus Stand
In case of cancellation made during the below mentioned period before the check in by the Guests, the following amount shall be deducted from the total Booking Amount:
Cancellation more than 35 days prior to the check in date - 85% refund to the customer
Cancellation within 35 days of the check in date - No refund to the customer
Incase of cancellations/ modifications for any reason, clients must communicate through the means of email, only then the cancellation would be considered.
A Security deposit of amount INR 20,000 should be deposited to the caretaker at the time of check-in and is totally refundable during the time of checking out. Guests should make sure that there is no damage caused to the property or the amenities/appliances provided. If in case of damage caused, the amount deposited would be deducted for the same.
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping. We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs, butlers or bespoke experiences.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM