Nashik, Maharashtra, India
As you travel along the winding driveway, through an enchanting vista of the surrounding hills to this luxury home in the renowned town of Igatpuri, you'll be elated to have discovered this finest gem. LTM317 is just a short drive away from the bustling metropolis, derives its name from the two Ficus trees on the premises. Wander down the hidden paths past the sparkling pool and through a stunning tropical lawn...
As you travel along the winding driveway, through an enchanting vista of the surrounding hills to this luxury home in the renowned town of Igatpuri, you'll be elated to have discovered this finest gem. LTM317 is just a short drive away from the bustling metropolis, derives its name from the two Ficus trees on the premises. Wander down the hidden paths past the sparkling pool and through a stunning tropical lawn adorned with a canopy of the lush ficus trees. Another distinct feature of this property are the artsy and rustic interiors, particularly the intricate woodwork design and decor that add to this charming abode's glamour. Walk through the distinctive art decorations on each side of the rustic wooden doors to be greeted with the warm and welcoming atmosphere that pervades the property's interiors.
LTM317 is special because of its:
- Picturesque location set amidst the mighty Sahyadri Hills
- Rustic and artsy interiors with a tinge of opulence
- Private outdoor swimming pool overlooking the verdant backdrop
- Outdoor glasshouse for small events or parties
- Sprawling lush green lawn with a canopy of 2 Ficus trees
- Abundance of treks and trails around the property
- Home-theatre system with provisions for Karaoke
- Proximity to Igatpuri’s famous tourist attractions
- Inverter, AC, Wi-Fi, TV
- Home theatre system, barbecue kit, bonfire
- Iron, torch, indoor games
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Wardrobes, hangers
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Secured parking space for up to 3 cars and 6 bikes
This is neither a wheelchair-friendly property nor a pet-friendly property.
- Guests have access to the in-house pantry for only reheating purposes. It is equipped with a gas stove, water purifier, crockery and cutlery.
- There is a kitchen to which guests do not have access.
- These kitchens are equipped with a water purifier, crockery, and cutlery.
- All vegetarian meals can be provided at an additional cost of Rs. 1500 per person, per day.
- All non-vegetarian meals can be provided at an additional cost of Rs. 1800 per person, per day.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Please note that meal prices are exclusive of taxes.
- This is not a pet-friendly property.
- In case of a power outage, the inverter can support all lights and fans except for the AC for up to 6 hours and the generator can support all appliances for up to 8 hours.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- The caretaker resides on the premises of the property.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed in designated areas. Please do not carry food/drinks in and around the pool.
- Smoking is allowed in the exterior areas of the villa only.
- Please note that the kitchen services can be accessed till 11 PM.
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- Distance from Igatpuri Railway Junction - 4 km.
- Distance from Iagtpuri Bus Stand - 5 km.
- Distance from Vipassana Centre - 2 km.
- Distance from local Market - 3 km.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Cook for All Meals
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
Igatpuri railway station
Igatpuri bus station
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping. We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs, butlers or bespoke experiences.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM