Manali, North India, India
Located amidst a manifold of charming Apple orchards and countless snow-clad peaks, LTN533 is truly paradisiacal. Nestled away from the main town, situated in a little hamlet called Shanag– this quaint holiday home is a perfect escape from the hustle and commotion of city life. Just a 200 metre walk away from this home is the Beas River, the whirring waters of which is so clear– it’s unreal. The...
Located amidst a manifold of charming Apple orchards and countless snow-clad peaks, LTN533 is truly paradisiacal. Nestled away from the main town, situated in a little hamlet called Shanag– this quaint holiday home is a perfect escape from the hustle and commotion of city life. Just a 200 metre walk away from this home is the Beas River, the whirring waters of which is so clear– it’s unreal. The property has its own little 30-minute trek-trail that leads to the Jogini Waterfall, the sight of which is just pure opulence. The interiors of the property are quaint and cosy, offering an exquisite indoor fireplace, modern-contemporary furnishings with a myriad of lavish amenities.
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTN533 is special because of its:
- Exhilarating panorama of the snow-clad mountains
- Modern-contemporary interiors with cosy indoor fireplace
- Every balcony offering views of the mountain ranges
- Proximity to trekking trails, rivers, waterfalls and Mall Road
- Close distance from popular cafes such as Cafe Martin
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Generator, heater, Wi-Fi access
- Wardrobe, hangers
- Iron, torch, washing machine
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Barbecue kit, bonfire, fireplace
- Secured parking space for up to 3 cars
This is neither a wheelchair-friendly, nor a pet-friendly property.
- There are 5 spacious, well-furnished bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor and 1 on the second floor.
- All 5 bedrooms are equipped with a comfortable king-sized bed, in addition to an extra foldable mattress.
- Amenities such as Wi-Fi access, heater, wardrobe, hangers, electric blanket and electric kettle are offered in all bedrooms.
- Each of the bedrooms offer a spacious balcony that overlooks the surrounding stunning vistas.
- The ground floor bedrooms offer a view of the lush garden and the first and second floor bedrooms offer an exhilarating panorama of the snow-clad mountains.
- The suite room on the ground floor offers a separate workstation.
- Each of the rooms are equipped with an ensuite bathroom.
- There are 5 ensuite bathrooms in this villa.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and lavish toiletries. Hair-dryers are available as well.
- 3 of the bathrooms offer a separate dressing area.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
- It is equipped with a water purifier, crockery and cutlery.
- All meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost.
- A barbeque kit can also be provided at an additional cost, groceries and ingredients will be charged as per actuals.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
We can provide accommodation for your personal staff at an additional cost of Rs. 1000 per person. Meals will be provided at an additional cost.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- This is not a pet-friendly property.
- In case of a power outage, the generator can support all the appliances for up to 8 hours.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- Guests are advised not to step out after dark, as it may not be safe, given the presence of wild creatures around.
- There is a CCTV camera that captures the external area.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
BedroomKing size bed 4
BedroomKing size bed 5
Manali Bus Stand
Nagar Railway Station
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Barbecue kit is available at an additional cost, groceries and ingredients will be charged as per actuals.
- The indoor fireplace can be used at an additional charge of Rs. 1000 for 1 day.
- Guests can light a bonfire at an additional cost of Rs. 1000 for 2 hours.
- Guests can use the washing machine at Rs. 300 per load of clothes.
*Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM