Manali, North India, India
LTN501 is a transcendent green sanctuary with unbroken mountainscapes of the Pir Panjal Peak, the Dhauladhar Mountain Range, and the city of Manali. This cosy cottage, located in a charming corner of the snow-covered Manali, is a beautiful slice of heaven. With rabbits running around aimlessly in the gardens, apricot, cherry, apple, and kiwi creepers gracing the lawns, and the relaxing humming of the flowing...
LTN501 is a transcendent green sanctuary with unbroken mountainscapes of the Pir Panjal Peak, the Dhauladhar Mountain Range, and the city of Manali. This cosy cottage, located in a charming corner of the snow-covered Manali, is a beautiful slice of heaven. With rabbits running around aimlessly in the gardens, apricot, cherry, apple, and kiwi creepers gracing the lawns, and the relaxing humming of the flowing stream following you throughout, one enters this lovely hideaway as if going through a wood and emerald oasis. The interior areas are thoughtfully planned and furnished in a peaceful palette of whites and browns to reflect the tranquil atmosphere.
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
LTN501 is special because of its:
- Picturesque and striking facade
- Blissful location amidst towering trees and green verdancy
- Manicured gardens with an attached gazebo
- Exteriors that feature cherry, plum, apple trees and kiwi creepers
- Gentle stream flowing through the property
- Rustic interiors with an array of leisure amenities
- Private sunroom offering serene views
- Stocked bookshelves featuring a curated collection of reads
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide:
- Generator, heater, Wi-Fi, bonfire
- Wardrobe, hangers, iron, torch
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Secured parking space for up to 2 cars
This is not a wheelchair-friendly property. Pets are welcome.
- There are 5 well-furnished bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor, 3 on the first floor and 1 on the second floor.
- All bedrooms offer a spectrum of amenities to ensure your utmost comfort, including a TV, Wi-Fi access, radiator, wardrobe, couches and an ensuite bathroom.
- The bedroom on the ground floor and 1 bedroom on the first have twin beds, and all other rooms are equipped with a comfortable queen-sized bed.
- All bedrooms offer spectacular views of the mountains.
- Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
- There are 5 attached bathrooms.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- A chef can be arranged to prepare basic in-house meals at no additional cost. Ingredients will be charged as per actuals.
- Alternatively, guests can access the kitchen to prepare their meals for no extra cost. Please note that the guests need to arrange for their own groceries.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay. The caretaker will be available till 10 PM.
We can provide accommodation for 2 male or 2 female staff members at an additional cost of Rs. 1000 per person, per day, exclusive of meal charges. The staff will be accommodated in the staff quarters.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- All-male groups are not allowed.
- This is a pet-friendly property, however, given the presence of rabbits on the property, guests are advised to remain careful.
- In case of a power outage, the generator can support all appliances. An additional cost of Rs. 600 will be levied after the first 4 hours of usage for the same.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- Cooking and consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- There are CCTV cameras that capture the external areas for security purposes.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Sheets and Towels
BedroomQueen size bed 1
BedroomQueen size bed 2
BedroomQueen size bed 3
BedroomQueen size bed 4
BedroomQueen size bed 5
Manali Bus Stand
Nehru Kund Chowk
Mall Road Manali
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- Bonfire can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs. 1500 per night.
- Barbecue meals can be arranged at an additional cost of Rs. 1500 per meal.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM