Lonavala, Maharashtra, India
Wake up to the gently rippling waters of the Pawna Lake and wonder if you're still dreaming. Picturesque and romantic, the stunning views afforded from this luxury retreat are reminiscent of a fairytale that one can only read about. This luxurious abode is cozy without being crowded, making it ideal for big gatherings. There is a feeling of journeying beyond the ordinary the instant you enter the grounds. You'll...
Wake up to the gently rippling waters of the Pawna Lake and wonder if you're still dreaming. Picturesque and romantic, the stunning views afforded from this luxury retreat are reminiscent of a fairytale that one can only read about. This luxurious abode is cozy without being crowded, making it ideal for big gatherings. There is a feeling of journeying beyond the ordinary the instant you enter the grounds. You'll want to stop and enjoy every second here, whether you're gazing out over the infinity pool or enjoying your morning coffee on the terraces. Imagine yourself sitting on a daybed by the pool, sipping a cocktail, and admiring the sunset as the sky turns from blue to pink and orange. With an exceptional experience just a short drive away, this villa is perfect for that much-needed break away from the clamour and chaos.
LTM805 is special because of its:
- Feature in News18
- Unique structure housing individual units, perfect for large gatherings
- Idyllic backdrop of the aquamarine hues of the Pawna Lake
- Al-fresco dining area that lets you wine and dine alongside a perfect backdrop
- Plush modern furnishings with an abundance of chic-boho decor and paintings
- Infinity pool with a jacuzzi that blends seamlessly with the cool blues of the Pawna Lake
- Plunge pool with a scenic backdrop
- Verdurous bamboo groves with a natural waterfall that cascades right through the property
- Direct access to the rippling waters of the Pawna Lake
- Curated collection of indoor games such as pool and other board games
- Ample sit-out spaces and balconies overlooking the viridescent and cerulean pastels
- As you make your way through the foliage surrounding the property, you’ll find yourselves a set of 4 chic units, each housing multiple bedrooms.
- The first unit set at the bottom houses 2 bedrooms - one on the ground floor and one on the lower ground level.
- Take the ivy-covered stairs that lead you to the premises of the second unit which house 3 bedrooms - 2 on the ground floor and 1 on the lower-ground level.
- The third unit with equally lavish interiors, also houses 2 bedrooms - one on the lower ground level and one on the ground floor.
- The last unit features 1 bedroom - on the ground floor.
- Wake up to mesmerizing landscaped views of the surrounding greenery amalgamating with the blues pastels of the Pawna Lake offered in each bedroom here.
- The bedrooms of the first unit are adorned with chic interiors, and are replete with amenities such as a queen-sized bed, an extra sofa bed, AC, Wi-Fi, wardrobe, workstation, and an ensuite bathroom.
- The room on the ground floor of the first unit opens up to the infinity pool and also offers a mini-fridge.
- The room on the lower-ground level of the first unit is equipped with an attached balcony with snug seating arrangements.
- The bedrooms of the second unit exuding a lavish yet warm aura offers amenities such as a queen-sized bed, an extra sofa bed, AC, Wi-Fi, wardrobe, workstation, an ensuite bathroom, and an attached balcony.
- One of the bedrooms on the ground floor of the second unit also is replete with a mezzanine floor that offers 2 extra mattresses. It is also equipped with a jacuzzi.
- Each of the attached balconies for the bedrooms of the second unit, comes with snug furnishings and a canopied circular lounger.
- The bedroom on the lower-ground level of the second unit opens up to a cozy garden space.
- The third unit houses 2 bedrooms - one on the ground floor and the other on the lower-ground level which are connected via winding stairs.
- Both the rooms offer a myriad of luxe amenities such as a queen-sized bed, an extra sofa bed, Wi-Fi, AC, wardrobe, workstation, and an ensuite bathroom.
- The room on the ground floor opens up to a roomy deck that features a plunge pool overlooking the lake.
- It also is replete with a water purifier and a mini-fridge.
- The other room of this unit also comes with an attached balcony with scenic views of the Pawna Lake
- The fourth unit houses 1 bedroom - on the ground floor.
- It offers a plethora of luxe amenities such as a queen-sized bed, an extra sofa bed, Wi-Fi, AC, wardrobe, a workstation, and an attached balcony with a scenic backdrop of Pawna Lake.
- The room is also equipped with an ensuite bathroom.
- Please note that this unit houses a total of 2 bedrooms, out of which guests have access to only 1 bedroom on the ground floor.
- There is a total of 8 ensuite bathrooms.
- Unit 1 offers 2 ensuite bathrooms, Unit 2 offers 3 ensuite bathrooms, Unit 3 offers 2 whereas Unit 4 is equipped with 1 attached bathroom.
- One of the bathrooms in the second unit has an open bathing/shower area.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels, and basic toiletries.
- All meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost of Rs. 2250 per person, per day.
- Consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
High Speed Wifi
Sea/River view Villa
Villa with a view
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Fully equipped kitchen
Sheets and Towels
BedroomQueen size bed 1
BedroomQueen size bed 2
BedroomQueen size bed 3
BedroomQueen size bed 4
BedroomQueen size bed 5
BedroomQueen size bed 6
BedroomQueen size bed 7
BedroomQueen size bed 8
Gawliwadi Bus stand
Lonavala Railway Station
In case of cancellation made during the below mentioned period before the check in by the Guests, the following amount shall be deducted from the total Booking Amount:
Cancellation more than 35 days prior to the check in date - 85% refund to the customer
Cancellation within 35 days of the check in date - No refund to the customer
Incase of cancellations/ modifications for any reason, clients must communicate through the means of email, only then the cancellation would be considered.
A Security deposit of amount INR 20,000 should be deposited to the caretaker at the time of check-in and is totally refundable during the time of checking out. Guests should make sure that there is no damage caused to the property or the amenities/appliances provided. If in case of damage caused, the amount deposited would be deducted for the same.
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping. We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs, butlers or bespoke experiences.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM