Khopoli, Maharashtra, India
Perched on a cliff, LTM400 is an unparalleled architectural marvel. Featured on the Netflix series 'The World's Most Extraordinary Homes', this horizontally designed cliff abode in Khopoli overlooks serene landscapes and verdant hills that are exceptionally spectacular in the monsoons. Some of the best features of this home include an open to sky courtyard, heated infinity pool, luxurious modern interiors...
Perched on a cliff, LTM400 is an unparalleled architectural marvel. Featured on the Netflix series 'The World's Most Extraordinary Homes', this horizontally designed cliff abode in Khopoli overlooks serene landscapes and verdant hills that are exceptionally spectacular in the monsoons. Some of the best features of this home include an open to sky courtyard, heated infinity pool, luxurious modern interiors and spa-like washrooms, making it a dream holiday home to visit.
Take a virtual tour of the property, Click here
LTM400 is special because of its:
- Feature in Vogue & Beautiful Homes with Asian Paints
- Picturesque location
- Featured in Netflix series ‘World’s Most Extraordinary Homes’
- Open-to-sky infinity pool
- Contemporary interiors
- Spa services
- There are 4 bedrooms - 3 on the ground floor and 1 in the basement.
- AC, Wi-Fi, TV and attached bathrooms are offered in all rooms.
- All rooms have king-sized beds.
- There are 5 bathrooms in the villa - 4 attached and 1 common.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- 2 bathrooms have a bathtub.
- The living room seats up to 8 people and is equipped with a wired music system.
- The villa has a private heated infinity pool overlooking the surrounding hills.
- The pool is 15ft x 9ft in size with a depth of 4.5ft., and can easily accommodate up to 6 people.
- Staff must be informed at least 20 minutes prior to using the pool, as it is an open-to-sky swimming pool and some last minute cleaning could be required.
- The villa also features a huge private lawn which is well maintained.
- It can be used for playing various outdoor games or enjoy the view of the surrounding hills.
- Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
- All vegetarian meals can be provided in-house at no additional cost. The meals will be prepared in the villa kitchen.
- Cooking, heating, storing, or ordering nonvegetarian food including eggs is not allowed.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- In case of a power outage, a generator is available for backup.
- The caretaker stays in the premises of the same property.
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network subject to availability at any given time.
- Geysers may take up to 5 minutes to heat up.
- Please note that the path leading up to the villa may not be a concrete road, and might be damaged due to adverse weather conditions.
Khopoli is a small, industrial city situated at the foothills of Sahyadri Mountains. Featuring several breathtaking waterfalls, Khopoli is often referred to as the city of waterfalls. Due to the proximity of the city to Mumbai and Pune, Khopoli has slowly gained popularity and attracts flocks of tourists. Made for a perfect weekend getaway, while at Khopoli they can:
- Enjoy at Kune Waterfalls
- Visit the Bhushi Dam
- Soak in the views at Tiger Point
- Visit Bati Lake
- Have fun at Adlabs Imagica
- Distance from Pune International Airport - 102 km
- Distance from Khopoli Bus Stand - 11.9 km
- Distance from Khopoli Railway Station - 12.5 km
High Speed Wifi
Villa with a view
Backup power supply
Manager on call
Fully equipped kitchen
Sheets and Towels
Stags Not allowed
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
BedroomKing size bed 4
Distance from Pune International Airport
Distance from Khopoli Bus Stan
Distance from Khopoli Railway Station
Upgrade your stay with airport transfers and grocery deliveries to villa reservations and additional housekeeping. We can also arrange special treats like spa services, private chefs, butlers or bespoke experiences.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM