Dehradun, North India, India
Let us take you to a period filled with retro sensations at this colonial-style home, The LTN402, in the renowned city of Dehradun. It's as imperial as it gets. This charming home, which is embellished with exquisite woodwork and rare antiquities, has a long history of royalty. Did you know that the renowned and exotic Burma Teak, which was employed during the British colonial era, was used to make these hardwood...
Let us take you to a period filled with retro sensations at this colonial-style home, The LTN402, in the renowned city of Dehradun. It's as imperial as it gets. This charming home, which is embellished with exquisite woodwork and rare antiquities, has a long history of royalty. Did you know that the renowned and exotic Burma Teak, which was employed during the British colonial era, was used to make these hardwood furnishings.
This house provides a wonderful escape from the bustle of the city, nestled among Dehradun's gorgeous green woodlands. What else? Explore and put your organic kitchen farming abilities to the test, relax in the indoor jacuzzi, or just take a quiet stroll through the verdant landscape. This adorable house is complete!
For a comfortable and secure stay, please take the time to read the Home Truths, House Rules and Policies thoroughly.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- All-male groups are not allowed.
- The living rooms and dining area are not equipped with an AC.
- This is a pet-friendly property.
- In case of a power outage, the inverter can support all fans and lights in the rooms and plug points for up to 4 hours.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- All mobile networks work fairly well here.
- Cooking and consumption of non-vegetarian food is allowed.
- Please be mindful and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- There are two german shepherds residing on the premises of the property for security purposes.
- There are CCTV cameras that capture the living room and external areas for security purposes.
- The caretaker resides on the premises of the property.
- This is a standalone property.
High Speed Wifi
Manager on call
Cook for All Meals
Sheets and Towels
BedroomKing size bed 1
BedroomKing size bed 2
BedroomKing size bed 3
BedroomKing size bed 4
ISBT Dehradun Bus Stand
- The full payment must be made for your booking to be confirmed.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Only the guests who have been accounted for are allowed at the villa.
- All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any damage to the property caused by the guest will be charged as per the actual cost of repair or replacement.
- Any illegal activity - including but not limited to prostitution and the use of narcotics - is strictly not permitted.
- Any commercial activity is strictly not permitted.
- A refundable deposit may be collected before check-in.
- This entire amount is refunded within 5 working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
- A barbecue meal can be made available on request at an additional cost of Rs.400 for Veg. and Rs.450 for Non-Veg. per person.
- The fireplace can be accessed for an extra cost of Rs.500 for 2 hours.
- A bonfire setup can be made available at an additional charge of Rs.1000 for 2 hours.
- Guests can access the gym, and jacuzzi for no extra charges.
- Prices may vary subject to availability and peak season rates.
Check In - After 02:00 PM
Check Out - Before 11:00 AM